Welcome to the world of commercial interiors. This role is an introduction into tenant improvement construction and every aspect of project management. You will learn from industry leaders with the opportunity to participate in multiple fast paced projects throughout the course of a year. You will learn multiple skill sets, gain hands on experience and witness every aspect of the construction process from project estimating through close-out. We have an established career path in place to help you grow and succeed, with a shared responsibility towards employee career development. You will be given the technology tools and resources to learn, with the opportunity to manage your own low-risk projects.
Project Preparation and Set-Up
- Assist Project Team with preparation of bid documentation, as necessary.
- Plot and /or order and distribute plans.
- Prepare for Project Team review, all Subcontractors. Issue and track execution of Subcontracts.
- Assist Project Team in setting up new job profiles in Timberline.
- Assist Project Team in preparing Subcontractor Lists.
- Assist Project Team in setting up Submittal Logs, Shop Drawings Logs, Drawing Logs, Request for Information (RFI) logs, Change Order Request and Change Order Logs, etc.
- Support Director of Operations
- Assist in rolling out new processes and procedures for Operations
- Maintain Operations filing materials
- Assist with general office administrative practices to keep work flowing and provide employees with the tools and training they need to be successful
- Coordination with Field Superintendents for project administration related task
Blanket Agreements and Surveys
Process Subcontractor surveys and post-construction customer surveys.
Issue and track current Subcontractor evaluation.
Project Maintenance and Close-Out
Track insurance, contracts, bid bond and performance bonds.
Assist Project Team in obtaining documents and preparing Close-Out binders for the projects.
Assist Project Team in tracking Subcontractor / Vendor invoicing.
Assist Project Team in preparing letters of intent/subcontracts/requests for insurance as needed.
Photocopying and other administrative duties as required by the Project Team.
We are looking for Project Coordinators to join our San Francisco office and our Santa Clara office. Click on the green buttons below to apply.
San Francisco and Santa Clara