CONTRACTS AND INSURANCE ADMINISTRATOR
This position will assist with managing the document control process associated with Insurance, Contracts and Skyline’s Safety program.
- Request, receive and track subcontractor insurance certificates confirming they meet Skyline’s and the Project’s requirements and electronically file within the appropriate project folder;
- Request, receive and track Skyline required client/owner insurance certificates ensuring client/owner requirements are met;
- Review insurance deviations between owner requirements and subcontractor’s standard insurance with Project Managers as applicable;
- Maintain Insurance Log
- Maintain Skyline standard AIA owner contract templates and distribute to Project Managers;
- Processes completed owner contracts, reviews and executes as directed by Legal Counsel;
- Processes completed master subcontracts and CSA agreements, and follows the review and execution process under the direction of Legal Counsel;
- Collect and distribute subcontractor pre-qualification packages;
- Manage subcontractor annual Contractor Score submission;
- Track and file all subcontracts issued by PM, APM, PE, PA, etc.;
- Maintain Owner, Subcontract and CSA Logs.
- Support Skyline’s Safety Director in management of Skyline’s Safety Manual and IIPP;
- Ensure all required safety posting and equipment is maintained on job sites.
- Manage subcontractor annual EMR submission;
- Participate on Skyline’s Safety Committee and prepare monthly Meetings of Minutes;
- Maintain OSHA reporting Logs.
- Financial accounting back-up;
- Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- 2 years’ experience as a Legal Assistant or Contract Document Control Assistant
- High school diploma generally required
- Advanced knowledge of legal, insurance terminology and basic application
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to organize, efficiently document and routinely update information; ability to apply procedures to work problems and situations.
- Familiarity with current Windows operating systems (as applicable) and proficiency in required software, including currently supported versions of Windows applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.